Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rough Cut Lady

--

As someone who spends alot of time in editing rooms, I am often exposed to many tv types (of both genders) who think they know what they are doing, but essentially have no effin clue how to make TV. While everyone needs to start somewhere, and learning is a life-long endeavor, and the knowledge gained from years of experience is not necessarily precious, there is a echelon of emotional children out there that one constantly encounters. Their machinations are entertaining at some level, but the phrase "narcissitic personality disorder" does often come to mind.

I recently worked with one of these specimens at a local network, and oh sweet jesus, if they googled themselves one more time I think I was going to barf.

Anyway, a friend from Discovery forwarded this to me some time back. It's made the rounds, but this little promo song captures this experience pretty darn well.








No comments: